ALPHA PROTOCOL

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Nah girl, I am just stating some facts, concluded after reading what you've been writing during my time in the forum.

Facts can be proven.

This was an incomplete opinion you formed based upon posts I've made on a forum that is not even 1/8th of my life.

there is a part of the demographic that values going beneath the surface, looking for in-depth qualities in things.

What is the opposite of in-depth? Let's have a look!

Antonym of "in-depth"

Superficial eh?

Synonyms for "Superficial"

Yes...just what I thought, shallow.

CASEY I thought it looked boring too but if YA LIKE STAR WARS and if you like SEXY ALIENS LIKE GARRUS VAKARIAN :SWOON:
then it's great! CASEY TAKE MY ADVICE I LOVE YOU

Haha, I will play the game only for you Bayli. But not til FFXIII is finished.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
EarthExplosion.jpg

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
With some time invested in this game now, I have to say this game wasn't given a fair shake by critics.

It's pretty good.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
With some time invested in this game now, I have to say this game wasn't given a fair shake by critics.

It's pretty good.

Glad you enjoy it ToP. Casey, next time you want to make someone believe that a topic does not interest you, give it a rest. If not "over-criticizing" people might think you can't take a comment. Just saying.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I guess you're missing my point.

I don't appreciate it when people cast aspersions about my character based on posts I made on a video game forum...just saying.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I guess you're missing my point.

I don't appreciate it when people cast aspersions about my character based on posts I made on a video game forum...just saying.

No, I understood perfectly and find it very logical. I did not try to judge you in an aggressive manner, it's simply that in my point of view people give clues of their character through all their activities. So, I made an ASSUMPTION based on what I have gathered so far. Nothing personal.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Can't we all just go back to making fun of me?

I'll be your lightning rod of hate!

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
Can't we all just go back to making fun of me?

I'll be your lightning rod of hate!

Can't make fun of a person with a Deus Ex pic. Adam commands respect by default!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;E094O3bgWTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E094O3bgWTc[/video]

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
THAT'S THE NICEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME
HUG THE BALD MAN
b173315568.gif