2014 Fall Games

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
What games are y'all planning on buying for the rest of the year? Some of the stuff I want got pushed into 2015, but some potentials for me this year are:

Metro Redux (PS4 port of Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light, which I wanted to play but never got around to)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (maybe, depending on reviews, looks kinda cool though)
Driveclub
Assassin's Creed Unity
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (haven't bought a CoD game in years, might as well get this one though)
Far Cry 4
Dragon Age: Inquisition (didn't play DA2 but DA: Origins was great)

Think that's about it?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hyrule Warriors

Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2

Smash Bros U

Captain Toad

Fantasy Life

Story of Seasons (maybe)

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U.
Hyrule Warriors

At least as far as day one purchases. I might pick up Call of Duty Advanced Warfare eventually, even though I generally feel disdain towards that franchise after 4. Maybe Bayonetta 2 as well. The Sims 4 shaping up to be an awful entry, so I'm probably going to skip it. Probably won't be able to afford much now that I'm moving out onto my own soon.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Well I was planning on Driveclub but the reviews weren't great so I'll skip it. Maybe Project Cars will be good instead.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
just picked up borderlands the pre sequel. awesome in typical borderlands fashion

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'll probably end up only getting two games this fall/winter. One for my bday and one for myself for xmas, but I'm undecided on what to get. I'll probably get either Hyrule Warriors or Bayonetta, they seem like similar style action games (although HW seems more strategy while Bayo more action). Second game would likely be Smash, but I dunno I also really want Toad and Fantasy Life.