2012 MOVIES

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
The happiest moment of my life was watching a tiny monkey stick its finger in it's ass and then into Hulk Hogan's face. Bliss.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Could Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger finally be going head-to-head sans The Expendables? I sure as hell hope so! It’s a match-up I’ve been waiting to see since the ’80s. If there’s any truth to the report over at AICN, then Stallone and Schwarzenegger may be co-starring together in The Tomb!

Here’s what Harry had to say about the possible casting of the two action legends:

Well, the familiar – oh so reliable contact that whispered in my ear on the drive home… specifically as I was driving through Fort Sumner, New Mexico… told me that Sly has a very interesting co-star that is currently circling and discussing with Sly to join him in THE TOMB… and that’s Arnold Schwarzenegger.

That’s right. Looks like Arnold, who was already familiar with the project has another role he’s interested in for the film – and man… how exciting is that?

Sly & Ah-nold together again?? | Heroes & Hellions

adfhsdasjdfasdadsfsadasdf

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe this should go in the lazy reviewers thread, but I'm just that lazy.

Went and saw Devil Inside.

Utter Rubbish.

Don't pay money to see this piece of trash.

In fact, don't go see it if someone PAYS you to go. You'll just want your time back.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
hey, we're probably going to the movies this weekend, maybe go see the new underworld (in 3D! Huzzah, pay extra money for stuff I can't even see!). just need to find a babysitter.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
2e668a0d9406.gif

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Expendables 2 is PG13. All hope is lost.

Taken was PG13 too. But you're probably right. Guess I'm just trying to be glass-half-full.

Also looking forward to Tarantino's next movie, Django Unchained.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I was pretty excited about Django, until I found out that Will Smith backed out of the lead role and he had to go with Jamie Fox.

:duke:

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, kinda shitty since he wrote the role specifically for Smith, but Smith hasn't done anything decent in years, and Tarantino should have known better than to write that kind of character for Smith since he's all "family friendly" now.

Still, I'm sure it'll be as entertaining as any other Tarantino flick.

P.S. Is this a horror flick we're talkin' about here? 'Cause I love horror flicks.