10 reasons why i dislike the ps3

cameroncrogers

Cameroncrogers
Sep 2, 2011
it can be on for about 48 hours without getting hot. Ive used it that long and it was warm but not hot.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Ah, it's good you don't have that issue. Mine stays on for maybe 30 minutes and the fan starts getting really loud and it gets really hot.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Thats cuz all your electronics break under the cook curse.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Honestly, the only console exclusives that I care about are Nintendo. The only reason I have an Xbox 360 and not a PS3 is because it was released first. If I had enough extra cash, I'd probably get a PS3, but since I don't really care about the exclusives or a have a nice enough TV that warrants a blu-ray player I can't see myself ever picking one up.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
My PS3 gets hot as fuck. It's about to melt! I just wanna play my Persona games!

Mine too! When it gets really loud, I turn my industrial sized fan on high towards it. Usually cools it down. I also keep it upright now because I think it has better airflow that way. When Jason and I were house sitting I brought it and actually set it up right ON the air conditioning vent and it stayed nice and cool then!

I like that Underage Panty Quest game!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Mine too! When it gets really loud, I turn my industrial sized fan on high towards it. Usually cools it down. I also keep it upright now because I think it has better airflow that way. When Jason and I were house sitting I brought it and actually set it up right ON the air conditioning vent and it stayed nice and cool then!

I like that Underage Panty Quest game!

Me too Underage Pantsu Quest is my favorite game

And oh MAN my PS3 is set up in like, a little cubby hole and it gets no ventilation, really. So I turn it to where most of the heat can escape. I need a little fan for it. :< It's only been doing it recently. And I do put a lot of play time into each sitting of Persona, so I'm sure that's not helping it. Here's to hoping that it doesn't get a YLOD, because I wouldn't pay to have it fixed!

cameroncrogers

Cameroncrogers
Sep 2, 2011
well theres a fast way to air your system. Take it out of the whole, put a piece of cardboard on the carpet of the floor, set your ps3 there.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I gotta agree with SAB. The only games I really enjoy playing over and over are generally Nintendo's exclusive games. I probably wouldn't like my Xbox 360 nearly as much if it wasn't for the fact all my friends have it and use it. Probably why I do not enjoy my PS3 as much because the only one I know who has it is Bayli.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That ps3 online was doo doo. Xbox 360 was miles ahead back then.