Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I finally tried this.

Here's the thing- I, like everybody else on the planet, heard about the hype and the crazy lines. I stayed away from Popeyes like the plague, because nothing is worth going through all that hassle. Even after the sandwich "came back" I still stayed away, because I don't like chaos with my fast food. This is also why I hate going to Chick Fil A. The huge lines that wrap around the restaurant twice simply isn't worth it to me.

Well, I finally tried the PCS. No line, went right in and came right back out. I'll be damned if this isn't a top tier chicken sandwich. This is better than chick fil a, better than KFC, Zaxby's, I think all of it. The chicken itself it high quality, and big. It's also inexpensive, cheaper than a lot of sandwiches at Wendy's. I got it a second time a couple weeks later, and it was still just as good. If you haven't gotten around to trying it yet, I would highly recommend it!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've avoided Popeye's for the exact reason. I'll have to check it out some day.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
The only two Popeye's near me, one being in a brand new one in Easley, are always slammed when I'm around, and there isn't a fast food place on earth worth a long wait when I'm hungry.

I travel to Illinois for work a lot, so I went to one of the millions they have there and got right in. I got a spicy and non spicy and was surprised how good both were. I give the edge to the non, but they live up to the hype.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
What's the point of having a chicken sandwich if you're always going to be SOLD OUT. EASLEY GONNA EASLEY

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i tried this sandwich, its good. the rest of popeyes aint too great tho.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Sandwich is great. Sides are amazing. Everything else about Popeye's is GUTTER TRASH

Edit: Okay, spicy chicken is pretty good too