Gamercard Generator Image Request Thread

Michael Evans

Deku Scrub
Jul 17, 2011
woot another Dark Cloud fan

Heck Yes, i still play Dark Cloud to this day... I still haven't got my hands on a copy of Dark Cloud 2 though :( It's a long shot dream but i wish they would make it for the 360, or something with the same battle/reward/item/upgrade/village system. I hope there isn't a game out there for 360 like it and i have missed it...

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Heck Yes, i still play Dark Cloud to this day... I still haven't got my hands on a copy of Dark Cloud 2 though :( It's a long shot dream but i wish they would make it for the 360, or something with the same battle/reward/item/upgrade/village system. I hope there isn't a game out there for 360 like it and i have missed it...

there hasnt, I have both DC1 and 2
they need to make a third one already
the last info on it was a Level 5 dev saying "If there is a demand, We will make it"

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
Oh man the hack games were great. They were like doing the same thing over and over again but even through 4-8 games it never got old.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Sorry Logan, it seems that Capcom is becoming the new Activision in customer service

my fav dev. dont make alot of games in the US
Fav. Dev. = Level 5 (Dark Cloud series, White Knight Chronicles series, Prof. Layton series, Inazuma Eleven series [JP only for the most part])

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Capcom isn't going to localize Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright crossover btw.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I never got a chance to play a PW game due to no game store but I shall pick one up next time I go, Does it matter which one I play first?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I never got a chance to play a PW game due to no game store but I shall pick one up next time I go, Does it matter which one I play first?

Yes! It does matter. And I only say that because there are a lot of references between the games which make them more enjoyable.

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright
Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah they probably 10-20 hour games. there a lot of text, and to be honest, the games are shit when you aint in the courtroom.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
yeah they probably 10-20 hour games. there a lot of text, and to be honest, the games are shit when you aint in the courtroom.

When you're not in the courtroom, you're investigating the case. i didn't mind those parts too much, but the courtroom is the most fun. But, if you don't like investigating, you might wanna skip out on AA Investigations, lol.