ALPHA PROTOCOL

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Damn I was hoping to see this post verbatim.

"This game is Doo Doo."

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
So far all I can say in my short time playing is:

1.) It seems like a cross between Splinter Cell and Fallout (I won't say anything about Mass Effect since I've never played it [GASP]).
2.) That's a good thing.
3.) The timed conversation choices is a good idea to me. Makes things flow better.
4.) It's definitely got some graphics issues, but it's not distracting once you get used to it.

MORE TO COME LATER

A fine statement my friend. The beginning of the game is its weakest part, after the first four hours it really open up and shows is charms. I shall expect the rest of the verdict. :)

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
FIRST FOUR HOURS?!

It was shit for the first four hours? I couldn't even make it through ONE it was so shit.

You have some patience, Fi0th.

When you get old like me, you don't have time to wait around and see if a game gets good. It needs to be fun RIGHT AWAY!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
FIRST FOUR HOURS?!

It was shit for the first four hours? I couldn't even make it through ONE it was so shit.

When you get old like me, you don't have time to wait around and see if a game gets good. It needs to be fun RIGHT AWAY!

I dunno, this is pretty rich from someone who likes FFXIII... That game's shit for at least 5 hours, and doesn't become fun for about 20.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
WHAT?!

It was fun from the beginning!

I love this style of game, ToP!

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
FIRST FOUR HOURS?!

Nah, you just can't invest in something that isn't supposed to be a fast burner. Its a characteristic shared by 90% of the population.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be an insult.

Why would I want to insult you? 0_o

Nah girl, I am just stating some facts, concluded after reading what you've been writing during my time in the forum.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FFXIII was super shit for the first part. PLAY MASS EFFECT 2 CASEY GOD WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO US

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
He's saying that you, like most people, need some sort of instant gratification or pretty colors due to a short attention span.

It's not a short attention span, it's that I work 5 days a week, go to the gym three of those nights, still have to get laundry and other errands done, make time for my boyfriend two nights a week (was working on a website 2-3 nights a week until I told the guy to fuck off because he was acting like I owed him something when I was doing him a favor) and still manage to play video games. I need something of value, I can't sit around waiting for something to get good.

FFXIII was super shit for the first part. PLAY MASS EFFECT 2 CASEY GOD WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO US

It was not! And I'm at the point where I have to kill shit for the Cei'Th stones so I'm running around doing those!

Mass Effect looks so boring! It's so dark and depressing looking, and I hate aliens! They aren't sexy! I LIKE SEXY THINGS!

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
Casey, let's just say that there are many people with tight schedules (me included) and still there is a part of the demographic that values going beneath the surface, looking for in-depth qualities in things. It's like saying that because you don't have much time it would be better browsing crap on TV than renting and watching a good film.

Anyway, not trying to flame you but you are raising a weak argument.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Mass Effect looks so boring! It's so dark and depressing looking, and I hate aliens! They aren't sexy! I LIKE SEXY THINGS!

DC_wtf.gif

Although, I must say that not playing a game because you hate aliens and because they're not sexy is probably one of the cooler excuses I've heard NOT to play a game.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Casey, let's just say that there are many people with tight schedules (me included) and still there is a part of the demographic that values going beneath the surface, looking for in-depth qualities in things. It's like saying that because you don't have much time it would be better browsing crap on TV than renting and watching a good film.

Anyway, not trying to flame you but you are raising a weak argument.

I can raise whatever argument I wish, because they are my opinions and I have nothing to prove to you. Just like it's your benighted opinion that I'm shallow. :)

DC_wtf.gif

Although, I must say that not playing a game because you hate aliens and because they're not sexy is probably one of the cooler excuses I've heard NOT to play a game.

Haha, haven't you been around for the "I like sexy things" conversation? I like watching sexy stuff because it makes me feel sexy. Like pin-up! I love pin-up! It's so empowering.

Last edited:

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006

CASEY I thought it looked boring too but if YA LIKE STAR WARS and if you like SEXY ALIENS LIKE GARRUS VAKARIAN :SWOON:
then it's great! CASEY TAKE MY ADVICE I LOVE YOU

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003

To think I wake up from my nap after walking 5 miles in 100 degree heat on one hour of sleep and see this.

potential.png

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
It's not a short attention span, it's that I work 5 days a week, go to the gym three of those nights, still have to get laundry and other errands done, make time for my boyfriend two nights a week (was working on a website 2-3 nights a week until I told the guy to fuck off because he was acting like I owed him something when I was doing him a favor) and still manage to play video games. I need something of value, I can't sit around waiting for something to get good.

i can completely relate with this.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I can raise whatever argument I wish, because they are my opinions and I have nothing to prove to you. Just like it's your benighted opinion that I'm shallow. :)

I did not call you shallow and I did not say that you have something to prove to me. These are your words, not mine. If they make you feel better, be my guest. If you are indifferent to them, also fine by me.