ALPHA PROTOCOL

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
SHIGERUMEAMOTO.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My expertise revolves mostly around smacking the shit out of things till they either:

A) Start working

B) Break

After I've exhausted this option, I say fuck it and have a beer.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
My expertise revolves mostly around smacking the shit out of things till they either:

A) Start working

B) Break

After I've exhausted this option, I say fuck it and have a beer.

This is 100% true. I saw him do it to a small Chinese kid that he has working in a sweatshop.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I would say that you guys might be rubbing off on me, but FiOth and SAB might get the wrong idea.

xD Taking precautions never hurt anyone.

Go ahead and play the game man. A person able to appreciate Panzer Dragoon Saga in the age of wtf haircuts can surely appreciate AP in the age of Mass Effect.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'd heard good things about some of the design and ideas of AP, I just heard it was a pretty shoddy game in all the technical aspects. Not surprising considering Obsidian developed it.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I'd heard good things about some of the design and ideas of AP, I just heard it was a pretty shoddy game in all the technical aspects. Not surprising considering Obsidian developed it.

I does not suffer from any major bugs or glitches but the tech behind it in terms of graphics is sub-par. That shouldn't stop a person who loves rp however, there is great depth in there and some of the best, most original characters I've ever seen.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
So far all I can say in my short time playing is:

1.) It seems like a cross between Splinter Cell and Fallout (I won't say anything about Mass Effect since I've never played it [GASP]).
2.) That's a good thing.
3.) The timed conversation choices is a good idea to me. Makes things flow better.
4.) It's definitely got some graphics issues, but it's not distracting once you get used to it.

MORE TO COME LATER