Your Car

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
What kind of Car do you have?

Ive got a '98 toyota camry.... its alright... not very stylish but it runs really nice and has a nice sound system... Im thinking of buying a boss system but I dont know if its worth it...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have a car yet, but i'll get one when I start driving. I dunno what i'll get. Either a '90 Chevy S-10, a '88 accord, or my dad's millenia and thats like a '00. OH WELL.

King Tojo 1

THATHERTON!
Nov 11, 2003
I'm getting my dad's old '90 S-10 when I get my license. I'm taking Driver's Ed next semester, so I'll probably get it then.

B

Barry

I have a '88 Ford F-250 that I'm fixing up until I get my license.

Like this one (except gray and without the shit on the front)

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This is kind of a dated picture. But it's still what I drive.

91' Chevrolet Cavalier.

Also just for the hell of it, the car used to be white, no spoiler, and no bra. I also added a loud exhaust, and some intake work has been done. Nothing major really.

B

belle

I've got a 1990 Nissan Stanza.. it's green and automatic and better than you :)

Jam027.jpg

B

belle

oh, no.. not you. i meant everyone else. except you and maybe mitch and art and.. ok.. maybe.. my car sucks :(

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
I was going to get a 2002 maxima.... but insurance for that car is a rip... so I didnt get it...

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Before me and my wife got married. I used to have Mazda RX-7 1979 model. Now we 91 Ford Tempo and 90 Ford AreoStar Van.
:D

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I drive a 1989 Buick Park Avenue Electra. It was entirely silver until someone decided to turn around a bent all fast and hit me. Now it has a blue hood bumber and right from fender. But the rest is still silver. It sounds like a boat when I honk the horn. I call her "Steel Force" b/c when that guy hit me, he totalled his car and all I had was some cosmetic work.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
my car is a tank, the other day it was raining and i was being an idiot and i went to turn off of rt 38 onto a little street and i didnt break before i turned and i keept going straight right into the triangle median. lLOL. and we left skid marks. Im such a moron!!!