what the hell gamerhandles?

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i sign on to a forum and see my gamerhandles gamer card pic was changed from solid snake to some stupid minecraft thing. what the fuck?! i dont play that dumbass game.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
*3D Dot Game Heroes

Only see a few people (>10) with the same thing. Most likely you clicked on "Additional Backgrounds?" before pressing submit, and when I fixed rotatings other day, it added 4 of the default games (3D Dot Game Heroes) to your list. Just go remake without clicking box and see what happens.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011

no thank you. i use my tissues for another purpose

*3D Dot Game Heroes

Only see a few people (>10) with the same thing. Most likely you clicked on "Additional Backgrounds?" before pressing submit, and when I fixed rotatings other day, it added 4 of the default games (3D Dot Game Heroes) to your list. Just go remake without clicking box and see what happens.

i dont think i clicked it. but either way i did it and now its better. thanks

Last edited:

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
no i use a tissue for self pleasure. the after sex clean up calls for baby wipes. sorry if thats too much information.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
no i use a tissue for self pleasure. the after sex clean up calls for baby wipes. sorry if thats too much information.

Wait, WHAT?! A tissue? I can't even. This is information I have never heard.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
This is true dear sister, I too have never heard of a man self pleasuring himself nor the devices with which he would use.

This comes with shock as well as disbelief, albeit quite informational.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
This is true dear sister, I too have never heard of a man self pleasuring himself nor the devices with which he would use.

This comes with shock as well as disbelief, albeit quite informational.

glad to have been of service

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I STILL UNDERSTAND NOTHING. I CAN NOT CONJURE UP HOW IT'S POSSIBLE. YOU ARE NOT BEING SERIOUS.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
do i have to make a video tutorial?

180px-Smh.gif

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
do i have to make a video tutorial?

Good Lord. A pencil sketch would do. Some sort of schematic? I just ... it sounds painful. or messier than it needs to be. Just use lotion like everyone else? (I don't use lotion. I'm a girl.)

THIS CONVERSATION IS TOO FUCKING WEIRD. But I'm already embroiled. Gah.

acheno84

Deku Sprout
May 25, 2016
Haha this is a waaaaay old thread but I'm laughing at how this conversation went from a general complaint to masturbation 101. Too good.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Most of our threads go off on some wild tangent