Super Mario Kart

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
:roidrage: :roidrage: :roidrage: :roidrage: :roidrage: :roidrage:

holy shit balls this game is a faggot. the ai just pushes you all over the stage and leaves your asshole in ruins.

i didn't remember it being this hard from when i played it last. me and travis were getting super pissed playing it over zsnes.

anyone that plays this game gets mad.

:bob: included!

what are your thoughts on this game?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think we should make andrew play this game and record it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Super Mario Kart is a weird game in all of Nintendo games. Pretty much every Nintendo game, especially from the SNES on would be classified as pretty easy. However, Super Mario Kart goes above and beyond to show how much of a dickwad Nintendo is.

The AI will only use their weapons when you are close to them, or infront of them. The AI will purposedly ram you, and even if you are Bowser, Toad will knock your ass around like nothing. Playing all the other Mario Kart games, and then playing this one, it's like some other company made it. It's one of the hardest Nintendo games I've ever played, especially when you get up into 100cc and dear god at 150cc.

The courses are really short, but just long enough to have them rip you a new asshole.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
This game is the ultimate in greatness.

we need to have a zsnes night where we just watch various members FAIL in that game.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
u fail just as hard you just SPREAD IT OUT OVER A LENGTHIER PERIOD.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Here's today's fun fact:

I actually spent longer hooking up my snes than I did playing this game today. I turned it on, got FUCKED over by Luigi in the last lap of the first race and RAGE QUIT.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
olasdfkjf (1:07:47 PM): i am playing mario kart on my snes
Auto-response: Travis959 is away (1:07:48 PM)

olasdfkjf (1:10:20 PM): and i quit

TIMESTAMPED

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Day 3:

we have save state on rainbow road. 3 hours of attempts turn up fruitless.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Does it still make you laugh? WE CAN'T DO IT!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I really don't understand why this game is so hard. It's only the special cup 150cc.