Sometimes I actually love my job.... like right now.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
my Roku came this morning! Also got tracking info for my camera, should be here by sep 3 (though the roku came four days earlier than the estimated delivery so maybe teh camera will too). And my TV is on backorder so I sent then YET ANOTHER replacement one to order.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
so the roku is not bad, not quite as open as I would have liked but that's alright. also, the media files it supports are somewhat limited so i'll need to convert a large amount of my media library.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
heres the TV stand we picked up for $99 to hold our new TV (old tv in this pic)
2s8mcdh.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
LOOKS GOOD. missing an n64 tho. What is that thing on the left of the Wii?

I hope yours looks a lot better than mine once you get everything wired up. Mine is just an absolute mess.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
thats my 2tb usb drive, currently has about 500 or so wii games and a ton of media. the stand has some hoops on the back thats supposed to be used as a cable management solution but it doesn't really work very well. can't complain about it for only $99 tho. I'll probably just end up taking home a bunch of velcro cable ties from work and use those.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I see you also got a yellow snes like me. I heard rubbing lemons on it supposed to help clear it up, but I have no idea if that is true or not.