Snip Snip

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So, I've been thinking about getting a vasectomy. I definitely don't want to have any more children, and I really hate condoms. So why not, right? The waiting list is pretty long for the procedure around here, so last week I figured I might as well get myself on the list. They scheduled me for sometime in March of next year.

They called back today and said they had a last minute cancellation, and that they could do it tomorrow at 1:00.

Holy fuck. I said yes, of course, but I am SUPER nervous. I know its not a major procedure, hell it only takes 20 minutes. But I was not prepared for it at all.

So yeah, in about six months I will never have to buy condoms again, YAY!

And yeah, hopefully they don't accidentally chop off my penis.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
WHAT.

fuck that make her do it!

It's a much more complicated procedure for a woman then it is for a man. She was going to do it if she required a c-section when the baby was born, but she didn't.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Besides, the difference between no condom and wearing a condom is sooooooo worth it.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I've been beggin my boyfriend to get one.

I'm just gonna get the copper IUD. It lasts for ten years and is instant. No more condoms for me starting Monday!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Its getting much better so we tried to "gently do it" last night. Man, am I ever sore today.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
How long did they tell you to wait before you could engage is sexual activity?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think everyone should be like al bundy and just not feel like doing it ever. Works for me!

That is the best birth control.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
But sex is fun! And they said I could have sex as soon as it is physically comfortable. I have to go back in 8 weeks to check my sperm count. The doc recommended that I try to ejaculate 24-36 times to clear out remaining sperm. I told him "Hah, see you next week!" He got a good laugh out of that.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sex is a chore, I hardly ever feel like doing it.

I am officially Al Bundy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Are u sayin al bundy is a faggot? This might have to come to blows!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Only if its them al bundy in the movie theater rapid fire blows

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What about the titty bar fight when bud turned 18

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So... I've noticed that there is a rather large "lump" forming at the end of my vas deferens. From what I've looked up on wikipedia and such, its likely a sperm granuloma. Apparently its not too much to worry about, but I still made an appointment to see my doctor. Its not painful or anything, but its just there. Kinda between my testicles, this irregular little lump about 1cm in diameter. The worst part about all of this, is that it seems to be getting bigger with sexual activity.

Anyway, I don't like having foreign lumps in my ballsac.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That's probably the grossest thing I'll read this month.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
1269835482843.jpg