Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
if it's true all i have to say to sega is
fjq0s2.gif

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
They'll make up for cancelling Bayonetta 2 by making a dozen Sonic games for the arcade.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i was thinking about getting it but played the bayonetta demo and didnt like it so i passed. its also one of the reasons im thinking about passing on metal gear rising too

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
ahhh i guess if you didn't enjoy the demo you wouldn't enjoy the game. well, if you didn't enjoy the gameplay i mean. the story is just insane and doesn't take itself seriously, but still really entertaining. likeable characters, pretty good soundtrack, and great gameplay (in my opinion i suppose).

i just hope that this tweet kamiya made about "look out for next week's game magazines" isn't some further look into bayonetta being in anarchy reigns. siiiiiiiiiigh

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bayonetta is one of the top 3 games of this gen hands down.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I had no clue what to expect going into it. The only comments people made to me were "It's really fun!" and "THE SCENES ARE FUCKING INSANE!"

Needless to say, it's a fucking awesome game. You don't put a lot of invesetment into it emotionally. You just sit back, play, and wonder wtf is going on. It's refreshing and fun as shit.

I mean....the final boss of the game is God. Does that tell you anything?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Guys, everything is okay! Black Ops 2 is on the way!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YaKoefkNc0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:chipper::chipper::chipper::chipper::chipper::chipper:

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
I'd highly doubt the truth of the rumor, I think it's playing off of SEGA's financial trouble, which hasn't stopped them from budgeting some pretty risky games. Bayonetta 2 would be a relatively safe bet, methinks. I think it all boils down to whether or not P+ wants to make a Bayonetta sequel right now.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Bayonetta is a decent game, Its not amazing but its worth getting used (of course that is just my opinion)