Probably a dumb questions...

Ephemeral

Latte Lovin' Lefty
May 18, 2011
Why isn't my gamercard showing the last few games I've been playing? Do I have to be a certain level before it will do it? Thanks!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I think there is a privacy setting you have to adjust on xbox.com, but Logan or Travis probably knows for sure.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, to the best of my knowledge, SAB is right. If you have the privacy setting turned on not to display stuff like that, Travis' script can't pull it off of Xbox.com. At least I'm pretty sure that's the way it works.

I can say with the utmost certainty that it definitely has nothing to do with your level.

Ephemeral

Latte Lovin' Lefty
May 18, 2011
Guess that wasn't the issue. I put pretty much everything on public. I waited a few hours to see if it just needed to update or something, and still nothing. Any other ideas?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Dunno, I'm not sure how the system works, but try changing your sig to a different background and see if it updates.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
It's probably something on Travis's end. I've noticed some other user's gamercards doing the same thing :C

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Its the privacy thing, the script is sending me emails about some problems causing it not fully run. so ill try to check it from my phone but im at work so no promises.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
seems to be workin a'ok now, let me know if you have any other issues

Durango

Deku Sprout
Jun 30, 2011
I just joined today and put in my Gamercard information. I hit Generate, and the page is taking forever. It's not moving at all.