Play A 2.5D Version Of The Legend Of Zelda In Your Browser

• Admin

It's been thirty years since the Legend of Zelda was originally released on the Nintendo Entertainment System and paved the way to one of the most heralded franchises in all of gaming. Two fans made an awesome 2.5D version of the original game, called it Zelda30Tribute, and allowed everyone the right to play it free inside their browser.

It is not yet a completed project, but currently you are able to access and complete three dungeons as well as traverse most of the overworld. It is also compatible with either your PC or your mobile phone, but expect some bugs here and there. The developers are asking for people to play, test, and report any bugs they find to their Facebook page. The game played smoothly on both my PC and my iPhone, but your results may vary depending on your hardware.

We recommend giving it a shot, it's one of the neatest remakes of the Legend of Zelda that we've seen.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Well, this was fun as shit.

I still remember playing this for the first time way, way back and not realizing you had to go into the cave to get your sword. I just thought dodging was part of the game. Nintendo Power was great back then.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
lmao wot

How far did you get without a sword?