PEOPLE TODAY

Do People Need to Man the Fuck Up and Stop Being Offended by Everything?

• YES

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay's option to vote Yes, but deep down think no.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Man I can't wait for Battlefield 4 with dialogue such as "Nay my good man, why does thoust fling your bullets at me?" or "My good chap, will thoust helpeth me from these enemy arrows".

Who gives a shit, the author even said he didn't even notice the dialog until he went looking for things to be offended about.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I chose Jay's option to vote Yes, but deep down think no.

But in all seriousness people need to chill the fuck out. The black woman in DXHR, The mouse you stab in BF3, and even Mario wearing a god damn Tanuki suit have people up in arms.

Random Jay Hate FTW

nichols0vision

Deku Scrub
Oct 20, 2011

Only because some games are offensive like call of duty. The most offensive game created.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I think GTA is far more offensive than COD could dream of being.

nichols0vision

Deku Scrub
Oct 20, 2011
GTA says bad words and shows the negative side of our humanity. Cod is worser. They make you buy the same game that you bought five years ago. shame on that evil video game franchise.

IsaacArthurs

Deku Scrub
Jan 3, 2014
Why are people so offended about stuff? You'd be lambasted quicker for some off-color remark or racism than saying something actually disturbing like a death threat. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY?

every-time you are asking anyone something you shud first look at yourself that how much you are contributing to it

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003

But in all seriousness people need to chill the fuck out. The black woman in DXHR, The mouse you stab in BF3, and even Mario wearing a god damn Tanuki suit have people up in arms.

Random Jay Hate FTW

WEELLLLLLL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IF IT AIN'T THE CAP'N HE'SELF

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
maybe if people weren't in everyone's business then no one would be offended. Also, I agree with the manning the fuck up option. GET OVER IT. it's just god damn WORDS.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Gah, still love having my own option!

(or do I?)