Overwatch Thread

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Can't really decide if I even want to pick this up. Seems like it has a severe lack of game content to justify for 60 dollars. Should be like a $40 game at most, probably $20 if I was being honest.

Beta was pretty ok, but people yelled at me all the time. Also had some severe balancing issues, but everything ran smoothly.

IDK.

Megane-chan

Deku Sprout
May 25, 2016
I certainly hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those half-baked games...
Otherwise I wouldn't ming spending the occasional 60 bucks for a good game...Especially if it's one with lot's of playtime and cool to start again from the beginning.
But I suppose if one spends too much on too many games at once, 60 bucks is a lot of money.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
It's getting great reviews, but it seems like such a shallow game to me. I think it's supposed to be like a Team Fortress 2 which is another game I never got into. Definitely a peer pressure game for me - I.E. I would get it if my friends really wanted me too, but I can't see myself ever buying it to play alone.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
This game was alright. Lucio ball was great, but like everything else it had to be nerfed and half the characters turned gay for woke points.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I still say Black Ops ruined all games. Remember the good ol days? No constant BALANCE patches, just let the game be

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This games life was brief, but shown bright. Another great concept absolutely cornholed by matchmaking. Casual servers, self moderated, that was the true paradise of gaming. Travis always tried to tell me that but I resisted. Im sorry brotha