Osama Bin Laden is dead

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
That is the best fucking thing I've seen in about 6 months. If Obama had actually done that, I would ... blow Mark Zuckerberg. Trust me, that is saying A LOT.

Here's the story. It's not hilarious, it's stupid.

I was at work - I was a secretary at the time, for a large insurance claims office. I'd just walked to the kitchen to get a coffee. We had one of those coffee machines, so as it was doing its thing, I wandered into the break room. Two co-workers were standing there in front of the television, as stiff as wooden boards - the tv wasn't usually on during the day, but before I had a chance to even think about how that was weird, I saw a plane fly into one of the towers.

It was way too much too absorb. One of my co-workers said, "The World Trade Center is under attack." in a completely flat tone, the way you'd say, "The post office is on the corner."

I turned to grab my coffee and said the most asinine thing possible, "How can the World Trade Center be under a tack? A tack is tiny, and a building is huge." I looked into my cup. The machine had brewed me a disgusting cup of weak coffee. Again.

I walked back to my cubicle. My friend Nancy had grown used to the sound of my walk, so when she heard me approaching, her silver-haired head with the bright smile popped out of her cubicle and she said brightly, "What's up?"

I said, "The coffee machine is giving brown water and planes are flying into the World Trade Center."

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I was in english class in 10th grade. I don't really remember who first said it, but they turned TV on and we watched the news about it for the whole class.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I was in 5th grade. The teachers were really secretive about what was going on and a few people had early dismissals.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
One of my co-worker's sisters worked at the Pentagon, so she shot out of the building like a fricking bullet when it got hit.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Other U.S. officials said one of bin Laden's sons and two of his most trusted couriers also were killed, as was an unidentified woman who was used as a human shield.

Shepard confirmed for Bin Laden's killer.

[video=youtube;dU32yQ0-d7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU32yQ0-d7o[/video]

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
as for my 9/11 story: I was in highschool, they announced it over the PA system when it happened, and all classes stopped so everyone could watch the news.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Hmmm, story......I was a sophomore in college and it happened on a Tuesday or Thursday because I had no class that day. My roommate (Eric) comes back in early (its about 10 am) from class and the conversation ensues as follows.....

Eric: ~kicks my bed~ Get up you lazy asshole! Shit happened and the twin towers got blown up.
Me: -.- shut up you lying shifty jew and let me sleep.

(on a side note, he was jewish and we were good friends)

Eric: ~kicks bed again~ I'm not lying and you are still lazy. GET UP!!
Me: ME NEED SLEEPYYYYYYYY
Eric: ~turns on tv~ LOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Me: DAMNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Let's watch this ~gets outta bed and sits in chair~
Eric: Dude, not in your boxers. Put SOMETHING ON FIRST!!!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I loved the Amanda Show.

Haters gonna hate.