New FF15 Trailer

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I played maybe 1/3rd of FF6, and only ever watched ppl play FF7. It is one of my greatest gaming shames.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
If they're road trippin' it, I hope there's a scene like this

9f29rt5.jpg

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i went to the ff music concert a couple years ago. it was nerd central....but good.

this does look pretty weird. totally different battle system and what happened to the crazy ff character designs and settings that were a franchise staple? i'll pick it up because i'm a ff fanboy but this is looking strange.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I'm going to the FF concert in London this November, can't wait

There's gonna be a playable demo for FF15 next March apparently. Also apparently there will be a controllable airship. Whether that means controllable like FFX or controllable like FF1-FF9, we'll see.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I added a bunch of Final Fantasy songs, from FF1-FF12, to the radio stream and that seems to be about 80% of what it plays now. Oops.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
The only thing that looks weird to me there is WHY ISN'T HIS HAIR GETTING WET

Also, next gen frog technology!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe if Square Enix focused on storyline/character development as much as they do graphics, we could have a great Final Fantasy again.

Bah it doesn't matter anyways, me and a billion other people gonna buy FF15 no matter how dumb it looks since it a mainline Final Fantasy. Masochist, masochist, masochist.

On another note, Theatrhythm is awesome but where is my Dissidia 3?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Somebody recreated the music from the FF15 trailer, did a pretty good job overall, although obviously it's synthed and not orchestrated.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wish this was real. Kefka what have you done?