My Nintendo and Miitomo Are Now Live

• Admin
Nintendo's Club Nintendo replacement and Digital Rewards service, as well as Nintendo's first foray into mobile phone gaming are finally live for us in the west.

My Nintendo is the new hub for collecting rewards by completing "missions" such as buying and playing Nintendo games, answering surveys, and more. It is also the start to a unified account management system across all Nintendo hardware and services. Currently you can collect points by creating a My Nintendo account, adding your social accounts, playing Miitomo, or purchasing downloadable games on the Wii U and 3DS.

Also as a "secret mission", if you click on the brick block on the bottom right side of the My Nintendo page, and then click on your Mii at the top of the page, you can collect a bonus 10 coins. Sometimes there is also a platinum-coin near the coin boxes. Click on it to redeem it.

Miitomo (IOS/Play Store) is very similar to a multiplayer Tomodachi Life of sorts. You can create or import a Mii, dress them up, answer varying questions about your Mii and yourself, upload pictures, play games, and more. All of this allows you to also collect Miitomo points that are used for rewards on the My Nintendo service.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Go to the App Store and download it.