Music.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
GodCore web site
Has great music in their site. You can download some full song.
If you like Christain Hardcore,rapcore or heavy music they have it all. This one of my favorites site I go to alot. To see what new is coming out.
Have fun guys:D
http://www.godcore.com

Last edited:

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Nope.

I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal.

Devildriver, Fear Factory, Coal Chamber, Mudvayne. . . . .

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Classic rock is my favorite genre; you can't go wrong with The Beatles, Rolling Stones, CCR, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, and Queen. My modern music faves are Kylie Minogue and Geri Halliwell; other than those two I can't stand anything musical nowadays.

jr27430

Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Kalnaur
Nope.

I know some bands sound better than Mudvayne..:D

jr27430

Nov 10, 2003
Nope.

Sickened..Sound like.....Cannibal Corpse
Kekal..sound like...Cradle of Filth
Rackets And Drapes..sound like...Marilyn Manson
The Blamed...sound like...Suicidal Tendencies
Kohllapse...sound like... Type O Negative
;) :cool:

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
My Playlist of artists I listen to: Disturbed, Fear Factory, Devildriver, 3 Doors Down, 8 stops 7, Tonic, Better than Ezra, Mudvayne, Evanescence, Bush, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Black Lab, Dishwalla, Everclear, Goo Goo Dolls, Live, Train, Godsmack, Fuel, Rob Zombie, Rammstien, Soulfly, Stir, The Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack, The Sony Generation Final Fantasy Soundtrack, Lorrena McKennitt.

All in WMP.

I need some Static X in there. . . .

I like: Rock, Heavy Metal, Metal, "Nu" Metal, Alternative Rock, Electronic, Instrumental Music and 'World Music'/'Folk Music' of some kinds.

I can't stand: Country, (C)Rap, Blues, Jazz, Americana, Latino, Soul, R & B, 99% of Classic Rock, including but not limited to: The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Doors, Queen, AC/DC, Black Sabbath.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by jr27430
Sickened..Sound like.....Cannibal Corpse
Kekal..sound like...Cradle of Filth
Rackets And Drapes..sound like...Marilyn Manson
The Blamed...sound like...Suicidal Tendencies
Kohllapse...sound like... Type O Negative
;) :cool:

Some of that is more towards Black Metal. I hate that shit.

Satan worshipers should burn in hell. Oh, wait, they will. :D

:bunny:

jr27430

Nov 10, 2003
Some of that is more towards Black Metal. I hate that shit.

Satan worshipers should burn in hell. Oh, wait, they will. :D

:bunny:

Yes, Satan Worshipers is going too Burn in hell.
Sickened,Keal,Rackets and Drapes,The Blamed,and Kohllapse. Is all Christian Life Metal ,white metal.Sing God's WORD.

Now Cannibal Corpse,cradle of filth, marilyn Manson,and so on is not Christian. If some people like these guys music. They should try Christian metal they rock just as hard the nonchristian bands.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by jr27430
Yes, Satan Worshipers is going too Burn in hell.
Sickened,Keal,Rackets and Drapes,The Blamed,and Kohllapse. Is all Christian Life Metal ,white metal.Sing God's WORD.

Now Cannibal Corpse,cradle of filth, marilyn Manson,and so on is not Christian. If some people like these guys music. They should try Christian metal they rock just as hard the nonchristian bands.

Yes, but most people are looking for the lyrics.  I just can't see the point of Christian Black Metal :"Satan!  . . .sucks."

jr27430

Nov 10, 2003
Yes, but most people are looking for the lyrics.  I just can't see the point of Christian Black Metal :"Satan!  . . .sucks."

Yeah, Satan suck! Jesus RULES!!!! Yeah, Iam one of the people look at the lyrics.Before I buy their songs. Any Bands.
:cool:

itisme

Deku Scrub
Nov 11, 2003
I like Evanescence, System of a Down, Mettalica, Good Charlotte (even though they sold out), New Found Glory, Blink 182,AFI, Fountains of Wayne, Bowling for soup, and the Kickovers ( Kinda one of those alomst-almost-famous bands). theres oters but I like those the best. I dont have a problem with rap, just some of the songs and rappers, I cant stand the heavy or light crap, and I hate the Outcasts! I also hate country music! I like Techno cause it's good for dancing and stuff like that. But I also like the mello stuff, I like classical music to certain point, and SOME opera is okay. I am a pretty open minded person I guess.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
the blues, rock and roll *old school*, punk rock (anti flag, Nofx, and so on), some techno (you know... it needs a good beat and good sound), not too much metal.... maybe a little bit, that's about it I think

itisme

Deku Scrub
Nov 11, 2003
yeah I dont really listen to the blues much I used to listen to Billy holiday every now and then but not anymore, I lost her CD and so I cant listen to it anymore. I like some old school rock and roll like the beatles and elvis, the originals but not alot. I dont listen to techno much unless I am making a dance mix or finding something for dance team. I dont listen to much metal, but some stuf is okay, thekind were you can understand what they are saying