Movie: V/H/S/

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Holy Shit I saw the best scary movie this weekend. It's called VHS (for V/H/S/ I can't remember) but it was amazing. Basically it's a series of short indy films tied together in an interesting way. Needless to say this is set in the mid-90's. Anyway, I can't really say much because anything I say will spoil things.

So yeah you should watch it. It has some crazy crazy shit.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Sparrows or Larks?

Well my fanciness is pretty deceptive. I'm 32, but many people think I'm 60+ since I drink tea properly and wear powdered wigs to work.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
You should probably quit it with the wigs. Is my advice.

ALSO, hey! Someone close to my age! I'm still the oldest, but not so much so.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Quit wearing wigs?!? Heavens no!!

Although it would save me a fortune in foam heads and hairspray...

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
WOWEEE!

I think I'll add Morgan on Xbox.

If I ever turn it on again.

*buries self in Song of Fire and Ice series*

I WON'T COME OUT!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Casey get Halo 4 so we can beat the shit out of you while you just stare at your cats

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
And I will accept lol

Omg speaking of I&F I got funny looks from someone when I said I read the books but didn't watch the show. o_O

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Casey get Halo 4 so we can beat the shit out of you while you just stare at your cats

I don't stare at my cats the whole time.

Omg speaking of I&F I got funny looks from someone when I said I read the books but didn't watch the show. o_O

I would give you funny looks, not because I think the show is better, but because it's great accompaniment.

I actually saw season 1 and 2 before I started the books and it helped me visualize through the books (I've never been a reader, but I flew through 1-5).

I will say though, DON'T watch the show expecting it to be a 100% reenactment of the books, it's not. That would be impossible and/or take a thousand years to get through it.

All of the (so far) "main" events have happened, but they usually change the way that they get too the next main event for the sake of fitting everything into a 1 hour episode. They have added a character or two and changed some and added certain scenes, but it's all to build character without having to act out 100 pages worth of text. Overall, I wouldn't say that they depreciate the series at all, but I am really nervous about next season. SOOOOO much happens in book three that I'm afraid that they are going to fuck something up, but the rumor is that they are splitting the book in two and creating two seasons from it.

So, before I get into it and start spoiling anything (im obsessed with this series, I read theories every day at lunch *loserface*), have you finished book 5?