Most Annoying Video Game Characters

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
So the thread on hardest achievements got me to thinking about this. Here's a few that pop into my head rather quickly, in no particular order:

1) Slippy from Star Fox- Isn't he the engineer of the Star Fox team? Cool story, bro! Stop talking. Seriously. A toad flying a jet aircraft. Sounds cool? WRONG. Thanks for the useless advice, Slippy! How many times did he ask you to save him in the game? 10-20? FOOOOOOOOOX!

2) Navi from Ocarina of Time- Best game ever made, so don't get me wrong. HEY! LISTEN! WATCH OUT! LISTEN! HEY! Annoying.

3) Tingle from Majora's Mask- Staying on Zelda, this dude is creepy and annoying. He's a wannabe fairy who makes maps. Cool.

4) Computer AI in racing games- This is a shoutout mainly for Logan and Travis, since they feel my pain in this when they play Mario Kart. There's nothing worse than being in first and having the computer magically teleport ahead of you. Just make that one little mistake and it's GAME OVER. Hit something one second away from the finish line? FOURTH PLACE. These AI bastards love making us feel like shit, and it's pretty annyoing- albeit a lot of fun.

5) Three Dog from Fallout 3- Shutup. And stop saying the same shit over and over. I appreciate the news flash on my progress, but just go back to playing music. The best thing you can do in Fallout 3 is blow up the radio station with him in it. Bravo for this option, Bethesda.

6) Carth Onasi from Knights of the Old Republic- I don't think I've ever seen a video game character bitch and moan as much as Carth does. If you know what's up, you'll have him "accidently" killed by the Siths on Korriban.

In fact, now that I think about it, BioWare loved Carth so much they put him in Mass Effect and re-named him Kaiden Alenko. Holy SHIT. Again, the best thing you can do there is make sure he "accidently" dies.

7) Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4- Another awesome game with someone annyoing. It just so happens this time it's President Obama's daughter and she enjoys bitching and moaning almost as much as Carth Onasi does. Except she has no idea how to defend herself (unless she has a latern). Best part of the game is when she is captured and you can just go around splattering heads again.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I agree with all of these.

How about OTIS from Dead Rising and freaking ROMAN from GTA IV

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Also gonna have to throw Fenris from Dragon Age II on here. What a biggidy bitch.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
all%20videos_adoringfan.jpg

Obligatory.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
- ASHLEY WILLIAMS/KAIDAN ALENKO COMBO
- Gonna throw Jacob Taylor in the WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS GUY pile
- GAU FROM FFVI. I dunno why but he just bothered me.
- Yorda from ICO. Not so much the character, just having to drag her ass around gahhh.

I'm sure I can think of more but that's all I gots.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
- ASHLEY WILLIAMS/KAIDAN ALENKO COMBO
- Gonna throw Jacob Taylor in the WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS GUY pile
- GAU FROM FFVI. I dunno why but he just bothered me.
- Yorda from ICO. Not so much the character, just having to drag her ass around gahhh.

I'm sure I can think of more but that's all I gots.

AWW CMON ASHLEY WILLIAMS IS THE BEST

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
God Gau was the worst. I left his ass back in that pasture.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
awww there we go getting off TOPIC AGAIN

Claves from Eternal Sonata was annoying as shit. Count Waltz, too.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
24cs943.jpg

FLURRIE FROM PAPER MARIO: THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOR UGGGGGGGGGGH
Just LOOK AT HER

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey dumbasses lets try to keep a topic on the track for once!

Anyways, most annoying character is phil and lil from lost odyssey. I forget their real names.