ME Andromeda

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Don't like how the replaced the galaxy tune, it's similar, but ok. It's more like Zelda in the music, it's more ambient and less subdued. Not as constant and cinematic as previous mass effects.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
*Original post edited to this because it was WRONG*

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I bought the ME trilogy last night, but I still can't decide whether I want to pick this game up or wait for it to drop in price. What about the movement? I thought it felt wonky in the trial - like you turn way too wide - or is it something you gotta get used too?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Trial really cuffed you imo. 1 power, and 2 shit weapons. My favorite part of this game is the combat really. The movement is fine, I see what you mean though. It's very, I dunno the word. The original games (well 2 and 3) were so zoomed in and heavy (? Something like that). This one is a bit more loose. I dunno. I like it. My real complaint is the crew, I don't really like them. It's just dragon age in space

I hope they don't get gunshy or the story doesn't go terrible. This will be a far better foundation for another game than ME1 if it continues.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ive always been a dumbass with puzzles and some of these sudoku like things are take me forever

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I still never played it except for the Trial.

:puddy:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i just want more good games set in this universe :(

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bioware has chucked all the good talents they had.