lol

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Where I work the Helpdesk (me and two other guys) write a weekly tech newsletter that is sent to the members of our IT dept with news about security issues and boring junk like that, but we also have a section called "The Weekly What", where we review some piece of software, a website, or something else IT related and nifty in some way. It was my turn to write the newsletter this week and I couldn't think of anything for the weekly what, so I put this in it:

The Weekly What?

Have you ever wondered how a lightsaber works? Maybe you're curious about
Chewbacca, and want to know what happened to him after the Star Wars movies
finished. And what about Greedo? What was his childhood like? Was he a decent
guy before Han shot him in the Mos Eisley cantina? If you're anything like me these
questions and more can drive you insane with curiousity. Well, wonder no more my
friends! Answers to these questions and more (like, a lot more) are available on the
Star Wars themed wiki site, Wookieepedia!
You'll find all of the details from the movies, but also facts from the myriad of
'Expanded Universe' novels and comics that have been released over the years. If
you have a few minutes to spare (does anyone reading this actually have spare
time?) and are interested in the Star Wars mythology, go ahead read up on what
Han Solo was doing before he met up with Luke and Obi-Wan.

Find the answers to all of your Star Wars questions at Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki!

Enjoy, and may the force be with you!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
heh, this exchange with an employee in our north bay site reminded me of you guys:

(4:38 PM) Mike Llewellyn: It's the standard password when we create new accounts.
(4:38 PM) adam chapman: Youre the man!!
(4:39 PM) Mike Llewellyn: So they say.
(4:39 PM) adam chapman: have a great one
(4:39 PM) Mike Llewellyn: You too.