Gamercard stuck and rotating stopped

Z

zibii

Hi guys, I am having a few problems with my gamercard. It always displays the same one after I change it to something else. Also I noticed last week my account was deleted and create a new one with the same name. Might have something to do with that?

So I registered a new account to see if that was the problem and now I can change the card but it doesn't seem to rotate with the 5 other images like it used to (zibii01). Any idea what's wrong with it? Would be good to get my old account back :)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mine never rotates either. Lots of stuff wrong with that thing.

Not sure if its bad info related.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We recently moved servers, so that has played a huge part of it. What was your old username? I will look into it if you can tell me that.

There appears to be some kinks in the scripts since we moved. I am going to work on this as much as I can today.

Z

zibii

Hey thanks, my username was zibii before as well. I thought registering again with the same name might reactivate it but it seems to be a new account. I made post #543 on the gamercard request thread if that helps:

http:
//forums.gamerhandles.com/gamercard-generator/4321-gamercard-generator-image-request-thread-37.html#post86613

Z

zibii

Hey thanks, my username was 'zibii' before as well. I though registering again might get the account back but it seems to be a fresh new account. I made post #543 on the gamercard request thread if that helps.

forums.gamerhandles.com/gamercard-generator/4321-gamercard-generator-image-request-thread-37.html#post86613

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
e19e2o.jpg

Quality Gamerhandles User Support!

InfamousVuk

Deku Scrub
Mar 2, 2011
Sorry to necro this thread, even thought its on first page....

I have the same issue with my GC, it stopped rotating about 2 weeks ago.