Game of Thrones

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Anyone still watch this? I watched every episode up to season 5 and then just kinda stopped. I just read the synopsis online the next day or something.

Not like I have HBO or anything so I had to stream/torrent it anyways, but gah I'm so lazy I can't even bother to torrent shows anymore. I'm just in a pit of despair!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I recently picked up one of those Android TV boxes, installed Kodi, and added addons to stream everything. I don't have TV service and I don't bother torrenting anything these days.

And yeah, I still watch GoT. Haven't watched the most recent episode yet though, and managed to avoid spoilers so far.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't know how, it's plastered all over everything I look at lol.

I don't really care about the spoilers so much, as I just watch the show to see who dies anyways. I really should start watching it again even though I know the jist of everything that's happened.

Megane-chan

Deku Sprout
May 25, 2016
Well in this season, at least no one who's read the books can spoil anything for us.

I still watch that, and without revealing any further detail I can say I like it better than the previous seasons. At least now that the scripters are free to go with this wherever they want, the episodes tend to flow much better. The previous seasons were crammed with info and transient characters, it was hard to understand what's going on.
I had to spoil myself into reading the GoT wiki just to grasp what's what.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Good lord was Season 8 awful, and Episode 8-3 through 8-6 got worse and worse! Complete show ruiner.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
One of the most overrated shows ever with one of the shittiest final seasons ever.

5/10 if we're being honest

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Has it really been 4 years? Jesus Christ.

Still makes me mad that I went through the trouble to download and watched every episode of this show from the beginning before season 8 started just to be caught up and it was all for nothing.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
2015 andrew called this show out and, say what u will about him, he was 10000 percent right

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Eh but he calls everything out unless its Batman

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
That's actually impressive, considering 2015 was, what, season 4 or 5? That was peak GoT.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
He watched the episode where the big woman killed Stannis and instantly got indignant because he said the books didn't do this and blamed it all on the writers being lazy hollywood jews and "this show is doomed because they've ran out of someone else's work to rape"

I just figured it was a classic 5 beers in Andrew rant, but god damnit if the guy isn't spot on