Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i liked 8 better than 12. 12 was just so....bland. the story had no kick to it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
8's story was like it was written by a 12 year old. A step down from FF7's 14 year old.

12 had a simple story. That's all it needed.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
my all time favourite is still 9. (psst, i haven't played any other ones after the snes)

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
FFIX kinda "saved" the franchise for me. 7 was OK to me, but I wasn't a full fan of the more "modern" direction the series was going. Then 8 came out and I swore that I would never buy another Final Fantasy game EVERRRRRRRRR. 8 was (at the time) the only Final Fantasy that I couldn't finish because it was terrible in terms of story and characters (12 has joined 8 in that regard). Then I saw 9! A total throwback and full of all that FF charm that I always loved.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
.More when compared to 60% of people are chubby, more than part of that range physiologically fat.Yet other than specialty outlets like Lane Bryant, the retail outlets are packed with standard sizing's.The unwanted humiliations on the size 20 to 24 are cleverly swapped out by Womens 1X, 2X, and 3X that they are more reasonable.<br />
<br />
Does that we wear "smaller" capacities contradict your growing country wide girth? <br />
<br />
Virtually no, it's an individual more instance on the mutual-fooling-ourselves wherein we consequently delight

You're fat

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I need to beat FF12 sometime. Wish my PS3 could play it!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey this game finally came out. Kinda seems like it disappeared as fast as it came. Splitting it up really kind of sucks in hindsight

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Splitting up sucked in foresight. They had an interesting concept for the story I guess, but aint buying ps5 for the sequels, so if it never comes to PC, OH WELL.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have zero interest in these other parts nomura is, and always has been, a hack. He just drew big titties on Tifa and he's been riding that eva since