An Actual Complain Letter Sent to American Airlines

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
allthatshit.jpg

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
It wasn't a TL;DR for me - I dug it. But, I write a blog, so I appreciate a well-crafted grievance letter. (I'm also over the age of 25, so I have an attention span.) I especially enjoyed the bit about poop.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
It wasn't a TL;DR for me - I dug it. But, I write a blog, so I appreciate a well-crafted grievance letter. (I'm also over the age of 25, so I have an attention span.) I especially enjoyed the bit about poop.

I'm almost 26, and I can't focus on shit.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
Well, it's not your fault, it's society. Just to clarify, I wasn't snarking at young people, it was referring to how fast-paced things are now. Everything's a mobile device, phones are in your pockets and they have internet - books are on Kindles, etc. I wasn't being snotty, I'm just from a generation right before everything got insane, so I can still see a wall of text and not immediately scream teal deer.

Now fuck off ... and get off my lawn.

Last edited:

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
[video=youtube;8vS6syL0-jM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vS6syL0-jM[/video]

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I can't play electric guitar.

I'm far too hard on the strings and I ALWAYS pop my high e. So, I sold my electric.

Learned on acoustic and you have to have a heavy hand to produce the sound you want. Or maybe, I'm just the hulk and I don't know it.

SMASH!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I do have big fat sausage fingers on these giant man hands.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Make a wish!

Welp now I gotta make a gif of the head shake he does after that.