05/15/11 - Playstation Info Not Working

jules the great

Deku Sprout
Jun 6, 2011
So does anyone have any info as to why PS3 info isnt updating at all. I think I have the same info from when i signed up a few weeks ago. Just trying to see. Thank you!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
So does anyone have any info as to why PS3 info isnt updating at all. I think I have the same info from when i signed up a few weeks ago. Just trying to see. Thank you!

As posted on the Gamer Card Generator page:
We are aware that sometimes the Playstation Information will not show up. If your username is correct, then more than likely it's because of a server issue, and we will be fixing this in the near future.

I've spent enough money and time trying to fix this and I hope this will be the last fix I have to do. I do apologize for the problems however.

In the mean time, the script should add it to the cards eventually as long as the username is correct.

Our admin Travis just started a new job and he hasn't had time to work on it. Sorry for any inconvenience. :C

Michael King

Deku Sprout
May 4, 2011
Hi guys, all of my friends psn ID's are updating, it is just mine that has not updated for over a month now. i have re-generated my card and it still isn't working. Is it just me that's it's still not working for or are other ppl still having problems with it?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I changed some things last night regarding the PSN information. It should update your information soon, but I will be keeping an eye on it just in case.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Figured I'd post this here.

Mine and Logan's PSN avatars aren't showing up. Any idea if this is just a PSN issue itself, or if it's the generator? Thanks TARVIs

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm seeing it a lot. Everything else seems to report perfectly on the sigs, but these don't even show up on Sony's site.

I'm 99 percent sure this is a Sony problem.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I hope PSN never changes this crap again, I'm honestly tired of looking at those API's I have.

BootlegZani

Deku Sprout
Aug 1, 2011
I think it is still half broken. The card generator for this website displays the correct trophy info but if you look under My Profile the PSN card it pulls is an old one. I logged into US Playstation website and made sure to Refresh my Portable ID but the issue appears to be that the IMG URL for the PSN card is now different from what it used to be.

For example US Playstation website's Portable ID HTML code provided uses this image "http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BootlegZani.png" however on their own site they have the correct trophy count and that image is listed with a URL of "http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com.s3.amazonaws.com/32/22/BootlegZani.png?1312256748468"

Hope this helps some.

Last edited:

BootlegZani

Deku Sprout
Aug 1, 2011
I think it is still half broken. The card generator for this website displays the correct trophy info but if you look under My Profile the PSN card it pulls is an old one. I logged into US Playstation website and made sure to Refresh my Portable ID but the issue appears to be that the IMG URL for the PSN card is now different from what it used to be.

For example US Playstation website's Portable ID HTML code provided uses this image "http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BootlegZani.png" however on their own site they have the correct trophy count and that image is listed with a URL of "http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com.s3.amazonaws.com/32/22/BootlegZani.png?1312256748468"

Hope this helps some.

Well I guess Sony resolved this issue.

DoSe

Deku Sprout
Aug 27, 2011
I paid $50 (which I dont have luls) for a new API last night. Current API just acts like it has trouble connecting, but I want to get this fixed asap.

PSN also kept telling me it was under maitenance or giving me errors last night, so Im not even sure if their service is working correctly.

Anyways I currently have an unreliable half fix implimented that wont show all PSN info but it will at least show some.

I know this is a late reply i just stumbled on to this site, can i ask who you bought the psn api from? is it using the us.playstation.com site?