Travis just shit his pants

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
^________________________________________________________________________________^

although kind of disappointing it's a PSP game again. I was hoping they'd bring it to xbox or at least PS3.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
[video=youtube;oq8142ab3GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq8142ab3GY[/video]

[video=youtube;-l2TPpD2EL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l2TPpD2EL8[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I playin the demo. Lightning is pretty cool!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I like how this game let's lightning switch them paradigms and it changes her moves. That's neat!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When I get home I'm gonna make vidya and it gonna one million views and we gonna be most popular website evah!

Or something like that.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
-Level data from Dissidia 1 can be transferred

Reggie.jpg

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
Travis and I have something in common. I woke up this morning and I had shit my pants! LOL wait where are the smilies?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If you're looking for a shit your pants smiley, look no further.

:ewps: :ewps: :ewps: :ewps: :ewps: :ewps:

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
They should bring Dissidia to home consoles. PSP is alright and well but the potential of such a series is wasted on a handheld. I mean, it's really strange that we haven't seen anything like that on a home console since Ehrgeiz.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They should bring Dissidia to home consoles. PSP is alright and well but the potential of such a series is wasted on a handheld. I mean, it's really strange that we haven't seen anything like that on a home console since Ehrgeiz.

Me and Travis have been sayin this for ages! A lot of people bash Dissidia for being overly complicated, and to some extent, it is. However, I feel that limiting it to the PSP keeps me from staying interested in it and paying attention to the nuances such as summons and accessories, both of which are integral to the gameplay. My PSP is basically my dumping system, played 15-20 minutes at a time. Plus using ad-hoc with the PS3 is kind of a pain, I'd love to see it is a full console title with complete online functionality and shit.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I'm not a real big fan of Dissidia, but it looks pretty cool by what I've seen Travis upload on YouTube.